Rack Moves – we have the van, flight cases, expertise and optional insurance to move your racks to our ARK data centre
Rack Moves – This year we have moved some sixty racks to the Datanet at ARK data centre using a combination of our own van, flight cases and staff for smaller one and two rack moves or together with our partners Sunspeed for the larger multi rack moves
We helped Grimshaw move 200 HP Zminis in to 5 racks in our ARK data centre
We have our own van, flight cases, ramp, tethers and plenty of experience, oh and optional insurance
All well protected and well secured for the journey to their new home
And when we need them, we have Sunspeed for the bigger moves
Why Now: In these extraordinary times the data centre is geared up to look after your IT with minimal staff involvement.
Tailored: This is a comprehensive end to end service, Sunspeed and Datanet take care of the complete move.
Smooth: By detailed planning and preparation we can move your IT with minimal disruption.
Sorted: For now and the future, the best move for your business.
Why Datanet: Datanet is the most accommodating, flexible and adaptable data centre in London and the South with 20 years hosting experience.
Why Sunspeed: Sunspeed is the leading IT relocation company specialising in moving critical IT equipment.
Call Datanet now on 01252 810010 to discuss how quickly and efficiently we can move your IT into our data centre, or click on the image below to read the pdf…
The new Datanet at ARK racks deliver high availability for cloud and IT services whilst also meeting customers’ requirements for environmentally responsible carbon reduction.
- Security is the byword, our new data centre at ARK is a high security facility built to banking and government “official” standards complete with 24×7 security on site
- Improved resilience with data rooms fed from separate energy centres and more choice of carriers on site
- Environmentally friendly low PUE cooling systems with seasonal free cooling using the principles:
– Extract maximum heat from IT
– Use mechanical cooling rarely
– Use filtered ambient air and evaporative cooling to achieve 95% free air cooling
- Large Cannon Racks: 1200mm deep x 800mm wide and 47U high
- Each rack comes with 2 x 32A A&B diverse power feeds delivered to a pair of APC PDU’s
- All racks come with dual 10Gb options from multiple carriers
- Coretek and Datanet customers have use of technical build room (client room), meeting room (pre-bookable), delivery area (with secure cages), kitchen and welfare
More about the Sustainability, Renewables and our/your Carbon Footprint:
• Does Datanet at ARK use renewable energy across the Farnborough site? Yes, we use 100% REGO backed renewable energy
• Does Datanet at ARK have a carbon offset programme? Yes, ARK are members of the Climate Neutral Data Centre Pact
• Does Datanet at ARK have a carbon net zero target? Yes, as part of the above pact ARK have committed to being carbon neutral by 2030
• How else can Datanet at ARK help with our carbon reduction goals? you can read the ARK Sustainability Data Sheet, ARK are eliminating diesel in our generators, reducing water consumption, maintaining the lowest PUE’s, using renewable energy, reducing waste and supporting biodiversity
To find out more about how Datanet can help, call Jeremy or Conleth on 01252 810010, or email email@example.com or simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch.