Thinking about moving your IT out of your office space? you can start with a ⅓ rack, a whopping 15U of space from Datanet at ARK, your trusted accommodating and helpful Hosting partner.
A ⅓ (one-third) of a full 47U rack gives you 15U of usable space, that is enough for several servers, a firewall a switch and maybe a storage device, quite a lot of space.
And, you can have your ⅓ (one-third) rack in probably the finest and most secure data centre in the UK, so no compromises….
Datanet have been providing hosting and connectivity solutions to UK business since 1996 and we know that, along with sensible pricing, what business like yours really need is a helpful, accommodating, knowledgeable hosting and cloud partner.
Datanet can provide you with full 47U racks i.e. 47 locations for a 1U or standard server, that is quite a lot of space. The next step down in terms of space is the ⅓ (one-third) rack, this is a 47U rack divided in three compartments, providing physical isolation and independence from each other, so 15U with individual lockable doors, separating shelves, secure independent power and data trunking, a pair of diverse power feeds and a pair of redundant 1Gb internet feeds (10Gb option), oh yes and 24×7 access and support. At Datanet we have a variety of customers who use colocation services to their advantage in many different ways. colocation is all about housing your critical equipment in a resilient data centre with diverse power, cooling and connectivity. In this post we look at the benefits of ⅓ rack colocation.
What makes the Datanet hosting service suitable for your business ?
Together with our extensive hosting and colocation experience we are a very friendly, reliable and flexible business and we will do everything practical to ensure your rack hosting experience is rewarding and trouble free:-
- Your ⅓ racks is a secure individual compartmentalised 15U section of a larger rack
- Complete with it’s own lockable door, segregated dual A/B power and dual resilient data feeds
- Engineers on site to provide remote hands supportand assistance
- GDPR and data compliance conforming to ISO27001
- 24×7 remote hands with video support
- IT support available to service your UK staff, offices and customers
- Help with relocating your IT to the data centre
- And all this from a UK company over twenty five years in the business
Tell me more about the services on offer:
- 1/3 racks 15U with dual 2kW (8Amp) resilient feeds (or Full racks 47U with dual 8kW (32Amp) resilient feeds
- Extra large rack space, wider (800mm) and deeper (1200mm) than standard racks
- Government “official” secure data centre facility
- Gigabit feeds as standard (10Gb option), options for private circuits to bring your office LAN on net
- Low cost interconnects and cross connects within the DC
- 24x x7 access to data centre and support from a very helpful team
- Options for second site replication and failover
- ISO 27001 Certification (CIA confidentiality, integrity, availability)
- Ample parking, plenty of room for deliveries, 10 minutes from Farnborough or Fleet station (35 minutes Waterloo) and 15 miles outside M25
- Fortinet Fortigate next generation firewalls and security services optionally available
- IT and Office relocation services, helping move your IT from A2B or into the DC
To find out more about how Datanet can help, call Jeremy or Conleth on 01252 810010, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch.