European businesses hosting in the UK need a trusted accommodating partner.
This page will be available in: ¦ Deutsch ¦ ¦ Francais ¦ ¦ Espanol ¦ ¦ Italiano ¦ ¦ Polski ¦
Now that the BREXIT transition period has ended, there will be many businesses in Europe that want a trusted partner to help and provide hosting, colo and connection services in the UK. With over 25 years experience, Datanet is a wise choice and we have taken several steps to ensure we are the ideal hosting partner for serving the needs of European businesses in the UK…
Your partner in the UK: Datanet has been providing hosting and connectivity services to UK business for over 25 years. Whilst the UK has left the EU you are still our closest, largest and most important trading partner and in these uncertain times we here at Datanet want to make you feel very welcome and help you to continue to do business here in the UK. Therefore we have sculpted our hosting and connectivity services for those European businesses who still want and need to have an IT presence here in the UK….
What makes the Datanet hosting service suitable for European business ?
Together with our extensive hosting and colo experience we are a very euro friendly and euro embracing business and we will do everything practical to ensure your UK hosting looks and feels like it is in your home country:-
- Your own hosting or colo space in our UK data centre
- Connectivity solutions, fibre ethernet UK and pan European
- Billing, Invoicing, Statements etc. in €euro’s (or PayPal or £GB)
- Phones answered in German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish (to be arranged)
- GDPR and data compliance conforming to EU regulations and ISO27001 in UK
- Contracts subject to European Court Justice (ECJ) rules and regulations
- Document and handbook translation services
- 24×7 remote hands with video support
- Secondary site in Cork, Ireland (RoI)
- IT support available to service your UK staff, offices and customers
- Single monthly/quarterly bill for all your UK IT needs, hosting, connections, IT support, hardware provision and licensing etc.
- And all this from a UK company over twenty five years in the business
- Everybody, your customers and staff get a fast reliable euro friendly experience
Show me a few typical applications:
- You are an EU based business with IT assets in the UK and you need a trusted Euro friendly UK data centre to look after those assets
- You are a EU based IT support company looking after UK based customers and you need help with IT support and hardware provision
- You are a EU business and you already have IT support and hosting facilities in the UK but your current provider cannot bill you in your currency or deal with your language and you want a single bill every month/quarter for your UK based IT services
- You want to relocate your offices or IT hardware to another location or to the data centre
- Short term contracts available to give you peace of mind
Tell me more about the services on offer:
- Full racks 47U with dual 8kW (32Amp) resilient feeds
- 1/3 racks 14U with dual 2kW (8Amp) resilient feeds
- Dedicated physical servers to rent with full hardware and OS management
- Dedicated VMware vSAN virtual servers withfull hardware and OS management
- Fortinet Fortigate next generation firewalls and security services
- Full support package including provision, rack & stack and 24×7 support
- Provision and full management of fibre and copper Ethernet connection services all over the UK
- Outsourced complete range of IT services to support your offices and staff anywhere in the UK
- IT and Office relocation services, helping move your IT from A2B or into the DC
To find out more about how Datanet can help, call Jeremy or Conleth on 01252 810010, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch.