13/04/2006 – Up to 8Mb broadband available now!
Datanet are delighted to announce that we can now offer you our much publicised 8Mb service. This new 8Mb product is unique in the market as the first widely available rate adaptive ADSL service. Rate adaptive means that the speed of the connection you receive will be dependent on a number of factors, and the connection will run the maximum speed up to 8Mb that the line will take.
Speed and stability of the line is due to a number of factors including:
- Length, quality and dimensions of copper cable
- Cross talk (signal interference)
- Unwanted electrical and electromagnetic energy
- Environmental noise i.e. radio frequency
- Distance from an enabled exchange
- Modem type and preference
For a limited time only, our up to 8Mb options are available at the same rate as our 2Mb connections. For more information and to upgrade your line to receive an up to 8Mb connection, contact your IP Solutions Consultant on 0845 130 6010 or email Solutions@datanet.co.uk