14/12/2005 – Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from DATANET.CO.UK
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy Christmas and prosperous New Year.
Datanet itself has had another successful year, during which we have won 2 awards, Best National Business ISP and Business of the Year in the South East region. We have also focussed our efforts on improving our customer service by implementing a new CRM system which will go live in January. Your feedback and loyalty as a customer is much valued by all of us at Datanet and we would like to take this opportunity to remind you that we are always available to discuss any connectivity queries or requirements you may have.We look forward to continuing and building upon our relationship with you in 2006.
Thank you for your support in 2005 and Merry Christmas
Datanet’s business hours for the run up to Christmas are as follows:
- Usual hours of 9.00am to 5.30pm up to the 22nd December
- 23rd December – 9.00am to 2.30pm (9.00am to 4.00pm technical support)
- 26th December – Closed
- 27th December – Closed
- 28th December – 10.00am to 4.00pm
- 29th December – 10.00am to 4.00pm
- 30th December – 10.00am to 4.00pm
- 2nd January – Closed
- 3rd January – Usual business hours return
Our 24 hour support service remains unchanged