Datanet begins celebrating its 15th Anniversary by offering FREE installation on its newly launched Enterprise Broadband services….
From 14th June 2011 Datanet will be launching its’ New Enterprise Connectivity Solutions. These new bundled services bring its clients & partner’s great broadband speeds, with inbuilt support services from our UK based support centre and at industry leading prices, up to 40% off other competitor offerings.
Our Enterprise Connectivity Solutions benefit from:-
- Enterprise Premier Support as standard
- Up to 40Mbit/s download on FTTC and 24Mbit/s on ADSL2+
- Up to 10Mbit/s upload on FTTC and 1.3Mbit/s on ADSL2+
- Free Installation/Migration
- Elevated Priority
- On FTTC products – provides a minimum download throughput of 16Mbit/s for 90% of the busiest 3 hour period.
- On ADSL2+ products – provides a minimum download throughput of 12Mbit/s for 90% of the busiest 3 hour period.
- No monthly download limits
- Preferential Hardware support rates
For a limited time, to celebrate Datanet’s 15th Anniversary, installation will be Free of Charge on ALL Enterprise Connectivity Solutions. We believe there has never been a better time to upgrade!
Conleth McCallan, Managing Director of Datanet, “we are proud to be celebrating our 15th Anniversary this year. In the current economic climate, it’s been a tough time for most businesses and in reaching this milestone we wanted to celebrate our continued growth and success. The market is ever changing and we are continually adapting our portfolio in line with client requirements. We have already launched a number of Virtual Server Bundles, today we take a step in defining our Broadband offering, and the future, well that looks incredibly exciting with a number of significant changes in our portfolio, pricing, service offering as well as our routes to market. Just watch this space!”