The new FortiGate 40F Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) with Unified Threat Management (UTM)
FortiGate 40F designed for hosted infrastructure and ROBO mid-sized business branch offices requiring a high level of security and functionality
- Protects against malware, exploits and malicious web sites using deep packet inspection of applications in or inbound to your network
- Protects against known and unknown attacks by using continuous threat intelligence powered by FortiGuard Labs
- Provides industry leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Best of breed SD-WAN capabilities along with advanced networking capabilities
- This is a 5Gb Firewall with 1Gb of IPS, 800Mb of NGFW and 600Mb Threat Protection so packs a powerful punch for any cloud infrastructure or ROBO mid-sized office thanks to the RISC based CPU and Fortinet’s proprietary Security Processing Unit (SPU)
- Industry best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using ASIC security processor
- The 40F offers a step change in performance over its predecessor the 30E
- With the rising popularity of 1Gb connections, for cloud hosting and ROBO mid size offices, don’t be held back by a firewall that just doesn’t cut it, get yourself a FortiGate 40F
- Data Sheet available here: FortiGate 40F with full UTM (unified threat management) and the Gartner Magic Quadrant report here
Call Jeremy or Conleth on 01252 810010, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch.
Fortinet are supporting us with 10 devices at a discounted rate so call us now for yours, subject to our Terms & Conditions.