Connect and Protect yourself and your business with the FortiGate 40F Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) with Unified Threat Management (UTM) and VPN included
We can supply and configure your Fortigate 40F to protect your business and get your staff connected by VPN, give us a call at Datanet now to get your business connected and protected…
Mike Reed at Datanet has configured lots of FG40F firewalls both for customers in the data centre and remote office workers. I asked Mike what difference it made: “Every time I configure and deploy a FortiGate firewall I have happy customers who are very satisfied that they are able to access their office network securely from any home PC or device. Also worth noting that the FG integrates with your Active Directory to completely remove the hassle of managing credentials and can also support 2 factor authentication for additional security”. Mike went on to say: “This top end firewall can support the throughput of even large networks and when coupled with next generation security features (NGF) makes for a very secure and simple to manage VPN for home workers”. Mike Reed, Technical Support Engineer. If you want Mike to get your firewall sorted, just fill in the form below or give us a call on 01252 810010.
The full feature list of the FG40F is listed further below, meanwhile here are a couple of very timely articles from Fortinet.
Six Steps for Securing Your Remote Workers – https://www.fortinet.com/blog/industry-trends/six-steps-securing-workforce-at-scale.html
Simple Steps to Protect Against Social Engineering Attacks – https://www.fortinet.com/blog/industry-trends/simple-steps-to-protect-you-against-covid-19-social-engineering-attacks.html
We have all been practicing social distancing these last weeks to protect against viruses and illness. Likewise, we should consider cyber distancing ourselves from our attackers. Keep your cyber distance by staying wary of suspicious requests, unknown attempts at contact, and unsolicited information and be the protector of your information, your networks, and your health with the FG40F as your weapon of choice.
Datanet can help, we have chosen the FortiGate 40F to protect your infrastructure and, at the same time, provide VPN’s for your staff and branch offices together with a high level of security and functionality
- Protects against malware, exploits and malicious web sites using deep packet inspection of applications in or inbound to your network
- Protects against known and unknown attacks by using continuous threat intelligence powered by FortiGuard Labs
- Provides industry leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Best of breed SD-WAN capabilities along with advanced networking capabilities
- Integrates with your Active Directory to remove the hassle of managing credentials and can also support 2 factor authentication for additional security
- This is a 5Gb Firewall with 1Gb of IPS, 800Mb of NGFW and 600Mb Threat Protection so packs a powerful punch for any cloud infrastructure or ROBO mid-sized office thanks to the RISC based CPU and Fortinet’s proprietary Security Processing Unit (SPU)
- Industry best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using ASIC security processor
- The 40F offers a step change in performance over its predecessor the 30E
- With the rising popularity of 1Gb connections, for cloud hosting and ROBO mid size offices, don’t be held back by a firewall that just doesn’t cut it, get yourself a FortiGate 40F
- Data Sheet available here: FortiGate 40F with full UTM (unified threat management) and the Gartner Magic Quadrant report here
Call Jeremy or Conleth on 01252 810010, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch.
Fortinet are supporting us with 10 devices at a discounted rate so call us now for yours, subject to our Terms & Conditions.