Datanet, one of the UK’s longest established ISP’s, is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be a dynamic marketing professional with a proven track record in the Telecoms or IT sector. Datanet is an established 23 year old data centre and hosting ISP and has set itself ambitious targets for growth over the next three years. Are you the right person? Can you help us on this exciting growth journey? Do you have the marketing and commercial skills, strategies, vision, tenacity and drive to really make a difference? This marketing position is not limited and an exciting opportunity exists to take a leading role in managing and shaping the future of this established and successful ISP business. Working with the Managing Director and the Sales team, you will play a leading role in guiding the team to more than double, even quadruple our turnover in the next three to five years. Is this the challenge you want? Are you up for it and can you deliver?
The ideal candidate will be located less than an hour from our Fleet (M3/J4a) head office and data centre. You will have previous marketing experience within the Telecoms and IT industry along with excellent copywriting skills. You must have an aptitude to understand and communicate the benefits of our technical services, a proactive thinker who is able to maximise every opportunity to promote the company in line with our ambitious growth plans. Datanet has a goal to be the London Edge data centre of choice for business in London and the South, can you help us on this exciting digital journey? Do you have the marketing and commercial skills, strategies, vision, tenacity and drive to really make the difference? This is a senior position at Datanet reporting directly to the Managing Director, in the first instance please email the managing director at My.Future@datanet.co.uk explaining why you are the exceptional candidate for this role.
What you will be doing:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, as well as being a part of the senior management team.
- Managing, measuring, reporting and implementing all aspects of our digital, social media and traditional marketing effort and resource.
- Generating and executing new digital marketing campaigns, contributing to the development of the brand, the business customer experience and touch points.
- Generating monthly reports on KPI’s and key metrics of traffic, new users, CPA and ROI on the digital marketing spend.
- Optimising website conversion using CRO and Personalisation software, develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Managing internal and external assets, people and resources to ensure content and materials are produced in line with campaign deadlines.
- Managing the content calendar to include annual, seasonal, specific and ad hoc campaigns.
- Partnering with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing result.
What you have
- Bachelor’s Degree or demonstrable experience in marketing particularly in Telecoms & IT.
- Excellent grasp of social media, website metrics, SEO and industry best practices.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn, Mail Managers and AdWords.
- Ability to manage, lead and direct people and agencies.
What we will be giving you
- Freedom to express yourself, simple management structures and a great team environment
- Attractive salary, pension and other industry benefits
Email or call the MD Conleth.McCallan@datanet.co.uk w 01252 810010 or m 07973 113586 and make a difference at Datanet