Finance & Admin Assistant / BookKeeper / Junior Accountant with good numeracy and administrative skills, attention to detail and a desire to work locally.
Datanet, one of the UK’s longest established ISP’s, is looking for a part-time finance & admin assistant, perhaps a junior bookkeeper looking for experience on the road to becoming an accountant or an experienced bookkeeper looking to work locally. Datanet is a well established ISP and has an opportunity for the right candidate to get a wealth of bookkeeping and administrative experience.
This is a permanent part-time role with some flexible working hours, 3 full days or equivalent mornings or afternoons.
Reporting to the Operations Team (OpsTeam) Manager, the Finance & Admin Assistant will play a key role in ensuring the orderly and accurate processing of accounting transactions and other administrative tasks, responsibilities include:
• Raising and processing customer and supplier invoices, receipts and other transactions
• Account reconciliation and dealing with customer and supplier queries
• Supporting the OpsTeam with other administrative tasks and processes
Personal and Communications skills:
• Good Numeracy and administrative skills and good familiarity with Excel
• Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
• Desire to learn and improve accountancy processes
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and happy to deal with customers
• Experience of QuickBooks or similar accounting package would be an advantage
You will ideally be located within half an hour of our Fleet (M3/J4a) head office and data centre which will be your primary place of work.
Could this be the ideal part-time job to leverage your numeracy and administrative skills or your bookkeeping and accounts experience or maybe to get you on the road to becoming an accountant?
Salary commensurate with this part-time role + pension, great workplace, great facilities, training and other benefits, salary range depends on skills and experience.
In the first instance please email the MD at My.Future@datanet.co.uk explaining why you are the exceptional candidate for this role.