From here you can access the Wiki which provides a single point of reference for information regarding the routine maintenance, repairs, announcements and reporting of our data centre facilities infrastructure, plant and services.
Access to the Wiki is by invitation, please create a user account which will be sent to our facilities manager for approval.
To do this:-
- Follow this link to go to the Wiki
- Select “Log in / create account”
- Click the “request one” link and complete the webform as a “customer” with at least your name and company name.
- Once completed, click the “request account” button
- You will receive an email (with Maintenance plan in the subject) requesting that you open a link in your browser, this is necessary in order to confirm your email address
- After successful confirmation of your email address, your account request will be submitted for approval. If approved, you will receive emails containing your log in details and various Wiki links
- Once you are successfully up and running with the Wiki you will be able to review all historic maintenance documents since Jan’09 and all forward planned maintenence schedules, announcements and incident reports.
- It is important that you add items of interest to your “Watch” list, for example, if you wish to be notified of any “Planned Repairs” you must go to the “Planned Repairs” page and click the “Watch” tab, you will then be notified of any changes to this page, similarly if you wish to see any incident reports we produce regarding “Planned Critical Repairs” ensure you have enabled the “Watch” function on that page.
- The “Watch” list can send you and automatic email when changes are made, to enable this feature, click the “my preferences” link, in the email section and select the following: “Email me when a page I am watching is changed” and “Email me also for minor edits of pages”.