Work virtually anywhere using your favourite devices with instant access to familiar Office tools, email and conferencing facilities.
With billions of dollars invested by Microsoft, Office 365 is leading the field. Datanet are committed to Office 365 as ‘the’ platform for delivering the Next Generation Workplace. Office 365 provides our clients with an enterprise class technology platform that’s always live, always works and delivers the richest functionality; you can connect and collaborate with colleagues and customers, co-author documents, share diaries and meet on the go with multi-party HD video conferencing. Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents can be created, viewed, edited and shared across PCs, phones and tablets. With the newest versions of software, your employees will always have access to the latest Microsoft Office capabilities.
Office 365 is ‘the’ subscription service of choice, there are 9 unique plans available to customers satisfying the demands of businesses all shapes and sizes. Customers can start with an entry level plan and upgrade over time to plans offering even more features.
At Datanet our Solutions Consultants are experts in the latest offerings from Microsoft and committed to finding and supporting the right solution for your business. Our project lifecycle of Scoping, Planning, Deploying and Adopting cloud based services ensures you maximise your investment in these technologies and realise real business benefits.
With all our Cloud services, you don’t need to worry about the costs of hardware upgrades or server maintenance in the future as you can relax in the knowledge it’s all taken care of.
Office 365 – the future for your Microsoft Exchange Email:
- Microsoft Exchange Online gives you the benefits of Exchange Server 2010 without the cost and overhead of deploying it in-house. User mailboxes up to 25 GB are supported
- Microsoft takes care of all the updates, patches and upgrades so your e-mail system will always be running on the most current version without the worry of keeping it up to date yourself.
- You can access your e-mail from anywhere where you are connected to the Internet, and from any device–Windows or Mac desktops and laptops, smartphones and tablets. ( Up to five devices can be used for one license)
- All devices will be instantly synchronised so, for example, if you send an e-mail from your phone you will be able to instantly view that sent e-mail on your tablet or PC.
- Moving your email from on-premise to the cloud will ensure that it is always available even in the event of a power outage or system crash.
Call us now on 01252 810010 and let us help your business transition from on-premise into the cloud.