What is a Leased Line?
Permanent point to point connections
- Ideal for linking two offices
- Always-on, uncontended symmetric data
- Fixed monthly charges
- Quality of Service network guarantee
A leased line is a permanent, always on connection between two locations. It is a dedicated, private line and only carries communications and traffic from your company, resulting in a guaranteed level of service. The line can be used for data, video and voice and is most effective when sharing bandwidth hungry applications between different offices. High speed connections up to 1Gig are available.
Who would benefit from a Leased Line?
- Companies with separate office locations that regularly share a lot of data
- Companies with separate office locations who want to use VoIP
What benefits would a Leased Line bring my business?