Moving important data and resources off-site may seem like a daunting step – but it doesn’t need to be overwhelming. If you’re considering co-location hosting for your business, take a look at the benefits it can bring you:
• Reduced costs. Co-location will save your business money. Rather than having to equip, manage and provide staff for an on-site data centre, co-location allows you to drop those expenditures while still benefitting from state-of-the-art equipment.
Co-Location Reduces IT Costs
• Secure data. At Datanet we take data security very seriously and all data that we manage is stored in a maximum security facility with off-site back up abilities to ensure your data is safe in the event of a power outage.
• Ongoing Support. On-site engineers will assist you with anything you need and are always on hand for our co-location customers.
• High performance. We provide the highest quality co-location facilities so your business can benefit from high performance with diverse, powerful internet connections and 99.999% reliability and uptime.
• Room for growth. Co-location with Datanet is tailored to your requirements. You can start off with just 1U or multiple U’s and work your way up to 1/3 of a rack or full rack as your business blooms.
• 24/7 access. With Datanet’s reliable co-location from our tier 3+ data centre you can have peace of mind that your data is always accessible.
Choose Reliable and Secure Co-Location with Datanet
As an ISO27001 accredited company, you can be sure that you’re investing in the highest standards of quality and service when you choose co-location server hosting from Datanet. If you would like more information regarding our co-location services please don’t hesitate to contact us.