03/01/08 – Datanet’s New Year Resolutions
We would like to wish you a very Happy New Year and share some of Datanet’s resolutions with you for 2008.
- Build a brand new data centre at our new home, Aspen House, enabling us to offer you more secure dedicated hosting facilities.
- Develop our virtual hosting platform and offer training and advice on the benefits this can bring.
- Build business continuity suites allowing you to use our offices when your own are unavailable, and provide the same programs, data and communications you would have at your own offices.
- Continue to develop our IP network to be more resilient, robust and guaranteed than ever before.
- Offer a wider range of private circuits to ensure you are making the most of the latest connectivity technology.
- Provide training to all our staff to enable them to offer you an even higher level of service.
- Keep you advised of the latest technology that can help make a real difference to your business.
So as you can see, we at Datanet are going to be busier than ever in the coming year as we grow our business to help you grow yours. If you have any questions or would like more information on any of our resolutions, please do not hesitate to call our Sales Team on 0845 130 6010.
You can contact:
Brett Wilde – Sales Manager ext 231 Brett.Wilde@datanet.co.uk
Andrew Crisp – Partner Manager ext 235 Andrew.Crisp@datanet.co.uk
Lee Burke – IP Solutions Consultant ext 232 Lee.Burke@datanet.co.uk
Kunal Hatode – IP Solutions Consultant ext 237 Kunal.Hatode@datanet.co.uk
Nathan Smith – IP Sales Consultant ext 236 Nathan.Smith@datanet.co.uk
Once again, Happy New Year and we look forward to working with you in 2008.