What is an MPLS Solution?
MPLS is a leased line equivalent service aimed at corporate customers who need a highly resilient, private network in order to run bandwidth hungry applications. The service is ideal for businesses that run VPN’s, Voice over IP and business critical programmes such as accounts packages and stock information, which require large amounts of bandwidth and fast upload and download speeds.
MPLS is a fully managed service with many value added services such as Internet connectivity, security hardware, specialist engineering time, network design, SLAs and most importantly, 24-hour support.
Who would benefit from MPLS?
- Companies who require a certain QoS
- Companies with separate office locations that regularly share a lot of data
- Companies with separate office locations who want to use VoIP
- Companies with bandwidth hungry applications
- Geographically distant companies for whom leased lines are not financially viable
What benefits would MPLS bring my business?
- Cost effective for connecting businesses far apart
- Fully scalable and flexible for future changes and expansion
- High QoS and SLA eliminating jitter, packet loss and latency
- Fixed monthly fee allowing for accurate budgeting