Datanet’s VMware Cloud and VMware Hosting infrastructure utilises the VMware Enterprise ESX Server platform to transform or “virtualise” the hardware resources of x86-based servers – including the CPU, RAM, hard disk and network controller – to create fully functional virtual machines that can run their own operating systems and applications just like an “ordinary”, only better, computer. Choose Datanet the VMware Provider of choice, contact us now using the form on the left or call 01252 810010. Multiple virtual machines share hardware resources without interfering with each other so that you can safely run several operating systems and applications at the same time on a single server.
Datanet’s VMware Cloud and VMware Hosting platform is summarised in the diagram below. By decoupling the entire software environment from its underlying hardware infrastructure, virtualisation enables the aggregation of multiple servers, storage infrastructure and networks into shared pools of resources that can be delivered dynamically, securely and reliably to applications as needed.
VIRTUALISATION AND DATANET
VMware hosting and VMware cloud options is now available with Datanet’s high level of personal service as one of the UK’s longest serving award winning VMware providers. Virtual hosting offers more flexibility, scalability and availability and will be of particular interest to businesses with resource hungry applications and those where business continuity is of paramount importance.
DATANET’S VMWARE SOLUTIONS FEATURE
- High availability, automatic failover
- Scalability: Processor speed (GHz), RAM (GB) and disk space (GB)
- Burst capability: to handle peak requirements
- Dynamic resource schedule
- Advanced business continuity at a lower cost
- Energy and cost efficient
- Pay only for the computing capacity you require
- Datacentre VMware hosting infrastructure managed by Datanet
- Based on mulit-node, multi-core processors with advance SAN
- Offsite backups and onsite daily snapshots
- Service delivered from our Aspen House Fleet (AHF) data centre
- 15 minutes outside the M25
- Onsite engineering support, we have VMware accredited VCPs and VSPs here onsite
- Facilities for your engineers during build
- Multiple fibre based connectivity options
- Custom DSL options (CDD connects you direct to your server)
- Power efficient and Eco friendly datacentre
- ISO9001 & ISO27001 accredited
- VMware Cloud and VMware Hosting from the UK’s longest serving hosting and connectivity provider